Here we are again. Letters Y and Z are remaining. I cannot believe I have almost finished.
1. Yogurt - I tend to like yogurt most of the time, but I do go through spurts where I don't care for it. Neither of the girls seem to care for it at all.
2. Youngsters - Love my baby girls so very much!
3. Yiddish - I had to learn Yiddish in high school for a Forensics monologue.
4. Yesterday - I took the girls in to see Gama and Papa.
5. Yolk - The best part of the incredible, edible, egg.
6. Yams - Love them. I did not as a child.
7. Yard - Ours needs to be mowed.
8. Yawn - What I am doing now. I couldn't fall asleep until almost 4am and then the girls were up about 7am. Ugh.
9. Yellowstone National Park - I've always wanted to visit here. I hope we are able to take the girls in the next few years or so.
10. Yoda - I am sure I've said this somewhere before, but it wasn't until I met my husband that I heard of Star Wars. That was 1997. hee hee!
11. Yeast - The girls and I make a lot of bread in the Winter. I've tried a few recipes, but the basic yeast ones usually turn out the best.
12. Yucca - I think these are unattractive when it blooms. The green is okay but that tall stalk sticking up is kinda out of place.
13. You - Have a look around my blog, leave a comment if you'd like, glance at my photos on Flickr, and come back . I like the company.