Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Thursday Thirteen- Edition "K"
1. Kettle Kernels - I love kettle corn! So much better than the butter!
2. Ketchup - I like it on hot dogs.
3. Keys - I seriously never remember where I put them!
4. Karen - My mother's name. Hi Mom!
5. Kindness - The smallest gesture is worth it! I wish more people were kind.
6. Kira - I have just started the second season of DS9. She's an odd character.
7. Kisses - I give and receive so many in a single day.
8. Knuckles - I crack mine more often than I should.
9. Kraft - I'm not really a Kraft fan, but their Mac and Cheese is the best!
10. Knowledge - Learning something new everyday keeps the brain going.
11. Kite - Our girls have yet to fly their first kite. We might have to fit that in over the summer.
12. Kielbasa - Saute with some Paprika and Parsley and it's delicious! We also eat it for Easter.
13. Knight - My dearest hubby.
Bare with me for the next 26 weeks as I participate in Thursday Thirteen, Alphabetically. I think it's going to be a lot harder than I thought. LOL!
If you are playing along, you may sign Mr. Linky below. Please sign Mr. Linky with your actual TT permalink and not your blog's homepage.
Happy Thursday Thirteen and don't forget to visit a few other participants! Have Fun!