Thursday, January 8, 2009
Thursday Thirteen- Edition "A"
1. Alisha- Mother to Izabel and Emily, Wife to Gregory.
2. Albuquerque, New Mexico- One of my favorite places to visit. I love driving over the mountains into the city at night, gazing at the lights at the base.
3. Adventure- I am always up for an adventure with the girls. The older they get, the more they participate.
4. Apples- Izabel loves apples. It is most likely the only thing we can get her to eat without a fight.
5. Antique Shops- We have a lot of antique places in our home town and surrounding areas. It's amazing to see what people consider an "antique". LOL!
6. Aliens- Are we really the only beings in the universe?
7. Attic- I have been weeding through the junk in our attic for a couple of weeks. Retrieving Christmas items was the perfect opportunity to gather a few things for the trash man. It looks so much better and is nearly empty!
8. Attendance- I believe I spend more hours flipping through blogs than I ever spent in school.
9. All Top- How in the heck can I get on that list?! I want to be cool!
10. Apeture- A program I barley know but I still want it so I can learn more.
11. Adobe- Another group of programs I am slowly taking a liking to.
12. Accidents- I was once bitten by a Doberman Pincher named Precious while tightly hugging her goodbye. She bit me on the face not half an inch from my eye. I needed stitches and I still have a small scar. I never blamed the dog and never had any fears afterward.
13. Alaska- I have always wanted to visit Alaska. Not really for the cold and snow but for the streams and forests. I hear it's rather majestic.
Bare with me for the next 26 weeks as I participate in Thursday Thirteen, Alphabetically. I think it's going to be a lot harder than I thought. LOL!
Fellow Friends Playing Along:
The Downs Gang
Live Laugh Love and Bloggings
My Day And Thoughts
*If you want to play along for 26 weeks, let me know and I'll add you to the list each week.