Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Thursday Thirteen- Edition "D"
1. Dog- I have one dog named Tron.
2. Danette- A cousin whom makes the most adorable wine charms.
3. Downs Gang- A great blog to read!!
4. Dairy- Both of my children are somewhat lactose intolerant. Up until Izzy was two and Emily One, they could only consume amino acids as a form of drink. We still monitor their Dairy intake but it's a lot better than it was.
5. David City- Where I was born, almost 28 years ago.
6. Daddy- My father is a jack of all trades.
7. Disney World- Where my husband and I spent our Honeymoon.
8. Derriere- A lot larger than it should be.
9. Division- I was never very good at math and Long Division was the worst.
10. Dillydally- What Izabel does a lot of.
11. DVD- We received a BluRay player for Christmas.
12. Dough- I love making fresh bread.
13. Dimples- Both Izzy 'N Emmy have them.
Bare with me for the next 26 weeks as I participate in Thursday Thirteen, Alphabetically. I think it's going to be a lot harder than I thought. LOL!
If you are joining me this week, leave your link and I'll add you to the list.
Friends Playing Along: